Muralix by Tatiana Vallejo
April 8th – 14th
at Correa Granados Architects
As part of Milan’s Fuori Salone 2013, the studio Correa Granados Architects is housing the photographic exhibition Muralix by Tatiana Vallejo from April 8th until the 14th.
Tatiana Vallejo is a designer and photographer with 18 years of international experience working with public & private sectors. She has lived in Queretaro, Mexico City, Stuttgart, London currently residing in Barcelona.
Tatiana introduces us to her particular way of looking at moments, places and the objects that she comes across in her journeys. These are not only urban landscapes but the multiple sensations and moods that accompany them.
These experiences are represented in large format displays, formed by hundreds of images assembled together to compose a single & unique Muralix.
Muralix is an exclusive and artistic way of presenting your competences, products or services.
Correa Granados Architects is a design and architecture firm, based in Milan founded by Fernando Correa.
The architectural firm is specialized in luxury retail, showroom, office and temporary stand, with projects worldwide.
The firm has 6 collaborators from different nationalities specialized in architecture and interior design.
If you like it, please share:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)